Username:    Password:       Signup |  Forgot Password?
Forums
Swat 3 Reunited :: Forums :: Swat 3 :: Mods

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
SWAT 3 - A Few Things
Moderators: Copy-Cat, Slippery_Jim, Beckett, Junkyard_Dawg
Author Post
zacht_180
Tue Oct 18 2011, 02:18am
Registered Member #213

Hey guys it's my first post here.

Thanks for bringing back such a lovely game! It really does sadden me to see what's happened to the "tactical" shooters we have in the gaming industry today. I really miss the old stuff: Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, SWAT 3... those were great! The new stuff they're releasing isn't tactical or strategic at all, it seemed they just dumbed down gameplay... that was what made those games fun! Again, thanks for resurrecting!

Anyways, I've looked all around, is there a way to disable the automatic switch to dynamic mode when a shot is fired or when there's a lethal suspect? I'd still like to be able to change it myself, though. It's just an annoyance to me, and I'd like to be able to choose when to switch modes. I know for sure that a good SWAT officer will hold his ground and return fire, then continue to move without running around like a chicken. Any answers would be appreciated!

This isn't that much of a problem, but is there a mod I can get to replace some of the compliance demands and voices? Thanks guys.

Zach.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF